Skip to content
- Market-place Apostles Conferences are gradually becoming a hub for raising and equipping Christian business executives & leaders from diverse sectors to become change agents.
- Monthly night vigil for Business Men and Women– This program enables business owners to gather together and take charge of the spiritual issues that border on both their businesses and the marketplace.
- The annual International Christian Business Exhibition & Conference (IC-BEC) – is an annual gathering of businesses and business owners from all over the world, who believe in the Christian values of integrity and excellence in business. It has been a first-of-its-kind event ever in the Nigerian Christian community.
- We have Prayer and Watch Towers sited all over the city in our bid to evangelize the marketplace for Christ; by teaching Kingdom principles for business & leadership weekly. It also involves conducting prayer and counseling sessions during lunch time at several offices and our designated prayer & watch towers.
- In 2014, we launched our 1st International Christian Business & Leaders Award Ceremony (IC-BLA) on Saturday the 20th September, 2014 to close that year’s exhibition and conference. The essence is to recognize Christian business owners who have not only excelled in business but have impacted numerous lives in their society.
- Christian CEO’s Forum- where Chief Executive Officers are taught Kingdom principles that will help sustain them at the top. They will also learn how to take critical business decisions without compromising their faith in God.