Marketplace Apostles membership is open to all that are committed to change and passionate about bringing transformation to cities and nations. For more information you can download a membership form online or call our hotline +234-706-742-4191.
MARKET-PLACE APOSTLES MEMBERSHIP BENEFITS
- Membership card admits free-of-charge to our conferences, workshops and seminars
- 10% discount off all regular priced items, books, tapes, tables and exhibitions booths, etc
- In addition to the benefits associated with the network, meetings and other services, members will also be informed of significant trends impacting economies, markets and global relationships as it relates to what God may be doing.
- A network of contacts enabling ties with businessmen and women both locally and internationally.
- The means to identify, develop, mobilize and network resources and opportunities for Kingdom purposes
- Training to develop the working out of Kingdom principles and models for operating a Kingdom business; and guidelines for stewarding your business and employees
- Providing news, information and articles on variety of issues through our newsletters and website
- Availability of practical corporate prayer covering, and the principles of effective spiritual warfare
- Christian mediation and arbitration
- Advice and counseling to members whose businesses are experiencing crisis
MARKET-PLACE APOSTLE’S GLOBAL IMPACT
Market-place Apostles is committed to establishing global interrelationships, both within our membership and outside the membership. We are prepared as an organization, and as individual members and businesses, to operate within the global system from a Kingdom perspective:
- In establishing strategic alliances with key secular groups and individuals who will serve the purposes of God’s Kingdom in our era.
- As a light in arenas of darkness in the marketplaces of the world
- As a network in making a positive impact on individuals, businesses, economies and nations
- As a vehicle to mobilize and release its members into the fullness of their calling